Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Something You Don't Hear Every Day

"What you've got in your vagina right now is worth $20,000."

No, that's not what my husband said to me on Valentine's Day. It's what my gynecologist said to me this morning -- referring to the probe from the ultrasound machine that she had left inside me for a few seconds while she went to get some piece of equipment. (To give you some context, she prefaced this with, "Don't jump up suddenly or anything.")

It's a sentence I will probably never hear again -- unless I festoon my fa-chotch with diamonds. (thanks, Happy Hour Sue -- I think).

Or have sex with Warren Buffett.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

I think I just snorted my own tongue.

HA!

Goody 2 Shoes said...

lol: so warren buffet is down to 20k value for that part of his anatomy! Great post, hey btw hows the IUI, any news from the 20K machine?