Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why I Haven't Been Here. Or Happy.


Due to an insane error honest mistake on the part of Zany Dad, I did not have Internet service for a week. Then my aunt died, so I was out of town for a couple of days attending the funeral.

But one good thing came out of all this: I learned that you don't have to be a kid to order a Happy Meal!

Seriously, I always assumed that Happy Meals were for children only -- kind of like New York City playgrounds (which have signs reading, "No adults unless accompanied by a child"). But apparently, there's no age limit.

How did I not know this before? Just dumb, I guess. (My sister asked how I cheer myself up when I'm down without Happy Meals.)

At least now I won't need to bring Snookums along the next time I go to McDonald's. Unless, of course, I want to eat in the playground.

1 comment:

Goody 2 Shoes said...

I like having a reason to watch kid's movies. I watched Aristocats last night with kids, and it cheered me up. Glad you are back online!